Took the public transportation route again today. It’s becoming a habit that I commute once a month. I have coding on Wednesdays so that means I save a little gas. My beloved M wishes that I commute more often. The weird thing is, I’m beginning to enjoy commuting. My beloved M’s wishes might just come true.
For today’s dose of Wacky Wednesday, here’s a list of websites that should make your day a bit less boring.
- We need to reinvent the toilet.
- One of the latest reviews of Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows
- Apropos Harry Potter, how about a clip of Helena Bonham Carter studying Emma Watson to learn how Hermione Granger (latter’s character) would act as Bellatrix Lestrange (former’s character).
- Do you hate Harry Potter? Then you’re not alone. (Maybe you should be.)
- If you believe that beauty is only skin deep….
- I can’t believe there’s another one!