Several random thoughts as I sit in front of my laptop on a rainy Saturday morning:
- SM Malls offer free wi-fi but sadly they don’t work whenever I try to connect. It’s really quite frustrating. Is it because I’m doing something wrong or is it because there’re loads of other people trying to connect?
- Nothing takes the boredom away than reading Cracked.com‘s lists. (Better be prepared for bad language, though.)
- Ronald Reagan may be gone, but he’s still well remembered.
- I have four days of nearly doing nothing.
- It’s good to know that you’re doing something right. (This is the way to load toilet paper.)
- I don’t know if this picture is real. If it is…it explains a lot.
- Here’s another list of things to scare the boredom away.
Tomorrow is Lord’s Day.