I’m not even sure if that title is grammatically correct. Oh well. I’m just killing time before my beloved M and I head to her Alma mater for some heavy duty photocopying and eating, though not necessarily in that order.
- I just discovered the Scott Adams Blog. Scott Adams is the creator of that satirical comics strip, Dilbert. Well worth the visit/s. (The blog carries this warning: This blog is written for a rational audience that likes to have fun wrestling with unique or controversial points of view. It is written in a style that can easily be confused as advocacy or opinion. It is not intended to change anyone’s beliefs or actions. If you quote from this post or link to it, which you are welcome to do, please take responsibility for whatever happens if you mismatch the audience and the content.)
- I just added to my knowledge base concerning monkeys. Chimpanzees, actually. Which are not really monkeys.
- In the seemingly perpetual battle among the so-called highly evolved people (heh-heh) the following articles should put to rest the arguments on what a polo shirt is, and what a dress shirt is. As much as I’m always ambivalent about Wikipedia, I’m glad it’s there.
- There’s a Transformers 4?!?!?!? Why?
- I’m using Win Corduan’s book, Our Neighboring Faiths, as a supplement text in my World Religions class. He’s an excellent read–somewhere between formal and casual. That means he does great research and explains his subjects in a way that is highly engaging (read: not boring). Visit his blog and have a blast.
- Here are several more facts about crocodiles that I (or you) would probably know what to do with.
- And finally, ten fascinating facts that are wrong. (Or are they?)